The Kinected iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app enables you to chat in real-time with your friends in 3D!
Follow these simple steps to start using Kinected:
1. Download the Kinected app from the Appstore.
2. Have a friend (we will call them host) download the Microsoft Kinect drivers from the following link:
If the driver install fails, you may also need to install Visual Studio Express for free at:
3. Have the host download the Kinected Host software from the following link:
The Kinected Host software requires a standalone Microsoft Kinect console connected to a PC running Microsoft Windows 7. Port 11000 should be open on the host computer.
4. The host should provide you with their IP address given on the top status bar of the Kinected Host software.
5. Download and print one of the following image targets:
6. Point your iPhone/iPad camera to the image target and see your friend in 3D!
View the screenshots and watch our video tutorial below: